Job: Stage Technician
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for set-up, operation, and tear-down of mobile stages, stage decking, truss, scaffolding, and other related equipment.
- Operate company vehicles up to a 26’ box trucks, and including dually pickup trucks with trailers.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager and other employees to prep and de-prep equipment.
- Assist in the regular maintenance of equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years live event experience
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with any Stageline mobile stages
- SL100, SL250, SL320, SAM555 models
- Good understanding of building stages using standard 4x8 decking systems
- (eg: Staging Concepts, Staging Dimensions, Wenger)
- Good understanding of Systems Scaffold
- (eg: Layher, AllRound, Ring-type Scaffolding)
- Have own reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be able to work long hours, including weekends
- A desire to gain knowledge and work in a team environment is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Stagehand crew experience
- Knowledge of arena rigging preferred
- Experience operating forklifts and other heavy machinery
- Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License is an added bonus, but not necessary